Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Main Blog

I would appreciate it so much if you guys followed or commented on my new main blog! :)
The blog is called "Megan's Musings" - Megan is my real name - and I post rants, stories, journal entries about my day and tons more!
So if you like fandom-related posts, funny posts, short stories and debating, go to this blog!

http://greatshotmegan.blogspot.com/
or Click Here!

I'll be a lot more active on there than here (duh), so if you want to talk to me or hang out or whatever, go to that blog!
Thank you guys so much.

Your friend,
GreatShot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting.
Please do not say bad words, and no bold, italic or underline text. Any mean comments will be deleted.

If you keep doing nice comments, you might become the next Monthly Fan.